Providence Training Institute focuses on assisting students in Nursing Assistant training for Certification as a CNA or LNA to develop the skills and knowledge necessary to qualify for employment as a Certified Nursing Assistant. We focus on our students passing the Certified Nursing Assistant State Examination administered by the Arizona Board Of Nursing. Our graduates will have an option to be either certified or licensed to work in Skilled nursing facilities, Nursing homes, Hospitals and Home health settings.
- Class: 80 Hours
- Externship: 40 Hours
Skills And Practices Learned
The program covers extensive instruction including but not limited to:
- Measuring liquid and solid intake and output
- Measuring and recording vital signs
- Working under the supervision of a Nursing staff
- Assisting disabled patients with duties including feeding, dressing, and bathing
- Preventative Health Care measures for Patients
Following the classroom and laboratory training, students will partake in a clinical externship in order to develop their skills and get real-world experience. Externships for the CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) program will take place in Nursing Homes. Providence Training Institute provides the externship sites.
Program Tuition: $1300
Below given items are available for purchase:
- One Scrub Top
- Blood Pressure Machine
- Stethoscope & Gaitbelt
- CNA Textbook & Workbook (Mosby’s Essentials for Nursing Assistance, 6th Ed)
- Evidence of MMR Vaccination
- Payment of CNA License Exam Fees.
- Current Healthcare CPR Card.
- Required to pass an entrance test
- TB test or Chest X-ray within 9 months.
- State issued identification
- No Felony in the past 3 years
- 16 years and older
Visit our Online Store to purchase what you might need for your requirements.